The agreement between you and SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
2. By indicating User's acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, user is obligated to complete such transactions after making payment. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
3. Any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or in case where, SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD is unable to deliver the same due to some technical fault, may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified through e mail.
4. In a credit card transaction, it is presumed that the user has a right to use the credit card as its own. SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD reserves the right to cancel all the pending or future orders without any liability and may block the user’s account with the Site.
5. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
6. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from you.
7. Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment confirmed against the order placed with SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD. The Shipment /Delivery time is an approximate time mentioned against each product. SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods due to any force majeure event including but not limited to flood, fire, wars, acts of God or act of Government, strike or any event beyond the control of SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD.
8. Presently, the browsing and buying service(s) of SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD are being offered free of cost. However, SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD reserves the right to charge a fee for any or such facilities.
9. The User agrees not to make any bulk purchase to indulge into any reseller activities. In case of any such instances, SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD reserves all rights to cancel the current and future orders and block the concerned User account.
10. Partial delivery of product needs to be reported within 24 hrs of receipt of the product. Cancellation on user's request, may not be allowed, subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service purchased.
11. Delivery of orders would be done address specific not person/time specific.
12. SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD reserves the right to cancel any order placed which is not available, out of stock or in short supply.
13. Octroi charges may be levied on some products displayed on the site .These charges shall are not refundable and shall be borne by the customer. In the event of cancellation of the order, the octroi charges levied shall not be refunded.
14. SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD reserves the right to send transactional emails and SMS's related to any order placed by a customer and the customer agrees that the same will not tantamount to spam. By submitting your mobile number, you agree to receive calls/SMS's from SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD or its authorized representative, irrespective of your registration on Do Not Disturb (DND) with your telecom service provider.
15. You agree to receive calls from SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD and its agents, merchants, courier partners seeking clarification/information regarding your order and any other related information as and when required and disclaim any liability of Times Internet Limited in this regard.
16. Before placing an order you are advised to check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
17. Most of the jewellery will be stamped with 925 symbol.
18. SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. Alterations to certain aspects of your order such as the merchandise brand, size, colour etc. may be required due to limitations caused by availability of product difference in size charts of respective brands etc. In this instance you agree that a representative from SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD will call you or send an approval request via the email address which you submitted when placing your order. If you do not agree with the requested change you retain the right to reject the requested production change by replying to it within 10 days of it being sent to you. SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD may re-request that you accept a production alteration one additional time if an alternative method to send your merchandise is available. If you reject this 2nd request your order will be cancelled and you will be fully refunded via your initial method of payment.
The trademarks, names, logos and trademarks displayed on this website are both registered and unregistered trademarks of the owner of the website. Nothing mentioned on this website should be considered as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior permission in writing of the website owner.
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary, SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD owns all the Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You admit and declare that you shall not use or reproduce any content belonging to SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD without obtaining authorization.
External links may be provided to facilitate your convenience, but they are not within the control of the owner of the website and are no representation of their content. The use or reliance on any external link and the content provided is at your own risk.
The owner of the website makes no warranties, guarantees, representations or statements (whether explicitly expressed, implied in law or residual), regarding the website.
Our pricing is calculated using the current prices of precious metal and gem to provide you the best possible value. These prices undergo changes periodically, owing to price fluctuations of precious metal and gem prices, so we alter our prices accordingly. Prices on SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD are subject to change without prior notice. Please expect to be charged for our merchandise you buy as listed on the day you purchase the article. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at our discretion.
Definitions "Jewellery" means the jewellery that is predesigned or jewellery sets that are available for sale on our website. Please note that all Jewellery is sold "as is" and do not allow the Members to make any modifications on them. "Mounts" are defined as designs which may or may not have a gemstone / gemstones in place. Members can select Mounts separately to create customized Jewellery if applicable.
This Website offers services for Members who wish to purchase silver for personal consumption and is inclusive of both, customized and readymade Jewellery. The Website will also feature the recommendations of a trained consultant to recommend good buys. Recommendations of the consultant are not guaranteed under any circumstances and SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD shall not be held liable for any loss and / or damage suffered by the Members who relied on such recommendation.
Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Sometimes the items may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item.
Registration All Users will be required to register on the Website and become Members prior to the completion of any transaction / purchase on the Website.
Registration is only a one time process and if the Member has previously registered, he shall login / sign into his / her account. You will be required to provide us with your name and other details, including but not limited to, e-mail, contact number, contact address and customer verification question (example: your mother's maiden name), which will be used for verification purposes.
Any Member who wishes to purchase an item from the Website can either:
a. add the selected item(s) directly to the shopping cart; or
b. customize the jewellery by adding any gemstone(s) to a ring, pendant, earring or any other type of jewellery that is expressly stated as customizable on the Website and then add it to the shopping cart; or
c. choose from the selection of Jewellery available on the Website and add it to the shopping cart;
Only registered Members can make purchases online. In the event of a User wishing to make the purchase, the User will be required to register with the website after adding the item to the shopping cart. The Members shall also provide any other mandatory information if required under law like Permanent Account Number (PAN) at the time of purchase.
All orders are considered complete only after the payment has been received by SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD.
To confirm the orders, SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD may at random, call up the Members who have placed orders through the Website and ask the Member a verification question. SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD will confirm the order only after the verification question is answered by the Member.
Once the purchase of the item(s) is confirmed by the Member, SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD shall proceed to deliver the shipment after receipt of payment.
In the event the bank rejects to honour any payment transaction made by a Member towards an order, SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to the Member without any liability whatsoever.
SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD will make a maximum of three attempts to deliver your order. In case the customer is not reachable or does not accept delivery of products in these attempts SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD reserves the right to cancel the order(s) at its discretion. An estimated delivery time is displayed on the Order Summary page. On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to your location.
Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to
. Bad weather
. Flight delays
. Political disruptions
. Other unforeseen circumstances including any force majeure event
In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you. Please check your emails and SMS regularly for such updates. Also, we will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery. The customer can cancel the order at any moment of time even if the delivery time exceeds the expected delivery time. If it is a prepaid order, the customer will be refunded back in the account as soon as the order is successfully cancelled.
"The Buyer agrees that the title to the goods is transferred to the buyer at the time of placing the Order and dispatch confirmation thereof irrespective of Shipping of Goods which are to be done in due course being a separate chargeable facilities". Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD's shipment to the shipping carrier.
The owner of the website shall not be responsible for and has no claim on any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expenditure of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website any information contained on the website about you or your company's personal information or material and information provided through our system. In particular, neither the owner of the website nor any third party or for that matter, data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expenditure of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
We as a merchant shall not come under any liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising either directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the preset limit of trials, mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of the terms and conditions of this website and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which refer specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of that relevant section or module of the website.
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Tamil Nadu, India, irrespective of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in Chennai, shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
In case your purchase is with an intention of a gift, we offer free gift packing, along with a gift message of your choice. Your gift will be delivered in distinctive SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD gift packing. So whether you order a gift to give to your loved ones personally, or require us to deliver it, the recipient is sure to be impressed.
To send a free gift message with your gift, look for the Gift message text box in the shopping bag/cart page. Your personal message will be printed on a distinctive card and delivered along with the gift.
All goods will be fully insured by SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD until they reach you, therefore your purchase is 100% safe.
If you need help and if you think we could have done something better. We would be glad to do what we can to improve. Please let us know.
We can be reached at cs@SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD or at 0 7667 33 44 55 between 10 AM to 6 PM, 7 days a week.
SEKAR EMPORIUM(Textiles) P. LTD offers multiple payment options, which include Online and Cash-on-Delivery.
Customers can make their purchase payment with Credit Card, Debit card or Online fund transfer.
Credit Card: All Visa,Master and American Express Credit Cards are accepted.
Debit Card: All Visa and Maestro Debit Cards are accepted.
Online Fund Transfer: You can choose from all major banks in India to transfer money